A. Vogel Pollinosan Luffa Nasal Spray - Hayfever - 20ml
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
A Vogel Pollinosan Luffa Nasal Allergy Relief Hayfever
Re-branded: Pollinosan Luffa Nasal Spray
Cleansing nasal spray for hayfever, allergies and allergic rhinitis.
This hayfever nasal spray cleanses the nasal passages of pollen and other allergens, house or animal dust. It is a medical device in an isotonic solution containing seven tropical herbs.
Luffa Nasal Spray works by rinsing and cleansing the nose of hayfever-causing allergens. It also restores fluid and moisture in the nasal passages, making the nose feel soothed and more comfortable.
Luffa hayfever Nasal Spray is a medical device and easy to use. It may be used over prolonged periods and by those sensitive to chemical medication. Using Luffa Nasal Spray will mean that hayfever-causing pollen has less of a chance of invading your body and causing those horrid symptoms associated with allergies.
Use Pollinosan Luffa Nasal Spray if your symptoms are caused by hayfever or allergic rhinitis (allergies to dust or animals), giving you an itchy, runny or irritated nose. Other symptoms may include your nose and eyes reacting to certain weather conditions or factors that you canâ€™t pin down.
If your nose is blocked during or after a cold, Sinuforce Nasal Spray will be more suitable for you. Other symptoms may include a feeling that your sinuses are congested (possibly causing headaches), or catarrh sitting stubbornly in your nasal passages. It is also a good product to try if you are finding it hard to breathe freely through your nose, with symptoms affecting your sleep or ability to exercise.
It is unlikely that you would need both these products at the same time - Pollinosan Nasal Spray is predominantly for runny noses and Sinuforce Nasal Spray for blocked noses
Ingredients: Luffa operculata (Luffa), Ammi visnaga (Toothpick Weed), Aralia racemosa* (American Spikenard), Cardiospermum halicacabum* (Heartseed), Okoubaka aubrevillei (Okoubaka), Larrea mexicana (Chapparal) Galphimia glauca (Golden Thryallis), in an isotonic solution buffered with disodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate and less than 0.7% ethanol.
This product is sterile and contains no preservatives. The special dispenser ensures that there is no backflow of product into the reservoir.
Directions: Adults and Children (6 years and over): Spray once or twice into each nostril 2 -5 times per day.
To use: Hold the bottle upright, remove the plastic cap and insert the nozzle into the nostril. Depress the pump by placing the fingers on either side of the nozzle. It may be necessary to prime the pump before use by depressing the spray mechanism once or twice until a fine spray appears
Precautions: This product should not be used by anyone who is allergic to any of the ingredients. Pregnancy and nursing: (Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not use this product unless under the direction of a healthcare professional).
Tablets for relief of hayfever and allergic rhinitis. Non-drowsy.
Pollinosan hayfever tablets are made to an original A.Vogel formula. It contains 7 tropical herbs in varying homeopathic potencies.
Pollinosan tablets are non-drowsy so will not affect your ability to drive or use machinery. It can be used to help treat allergies to grass or tree pollen (hayfever), as well as allergies to dust, animals and pets (allergic rhinitis) â€“ both conditions give rise to symptoms such as itching and watery eyes, sneezing, tickly nose or throat and a blocked nose. Pollinosan tablets can be used together with Pollinosan Luffa Nasal Spray.
A homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition to relieve the symptoms of hayfever and other forms of allergic rhinitis. Always read the leaflet.
Pollinosan Hayfever tablets are made from 7 tropical herbs potentised using a traditional homeopathic method. Each tablet contains:
These tablets also contain lactose, starch and magnesium stearate.
Directions: Adults, the elderly and children (12 years and over):
Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients in Pollinosan Hayfever tablets or if you are allergic to lactose.
Do not use during pregnancy or lactation unless under the guidance of a doctor.
Pollinosan tablets are non-drowsy so it does not affect your ability to drive or operate machinery.
Like all medicines, this product can cause some side effects, although not everybody gets them.
If they occur, side effects to Pollinosan Hayfever tablets are likely to take the form of a stomach upset, nausea or allergic reactions to the tablets which may appear as a skin rash.
These side effects are usually short-lived and if experienced, should go away by themselves without the need of any treatment. However, if they are troubling you, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
1. Who should not use Pollinosan tablets? Are there any contraindications?Pollinosan should not be used by people who are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in the product, including those with lactose or milk allergies.
2. Is Pollinosan just for the relief of hayfever? Apart from treating the symptoms of hayfever, you may also use Pollinosan to relieve the symptoms of allergic rhinitis (allergies to dust, animal fur etc). Symptoms of hayfever and allergic rhinitis are similar and include sneezing, watery eyes, runny or blocked noses.
3. How long can I take Pollinosan tablets for? You may take Pollinosan tablets for as long as you need to. However, if symptoms worsen, or persist for more than 7 days, consult your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
4. How long do I have to take it before it starts to work? This varies from individual to individual. Start taking Pollinosan tablets as directed and judge your response for yourself. If you feel no improvement within the first 7 days or if symptoms worsen whilst using Pollinosan tablets, see a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
5. As this is a homeopathic medicine, does it make things worse initially? This type of reaction has been described when using homeopathic medicines and is part of the homeopathic â€˜traditionâ€™. The potential for individual reactions to medicines varies from person to person and, like all medicines, homeopathic or otherwise, Pollinosan tablets may cause minor side effects such as digestive upset or a rash but it is important to note that not everyone will experience them. If side effects do occur and you are worried, see a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
6. Can I use both the nasal spray and the tablets? Yes, you may use both Pollinosan tablets and Pollinosan Nasal Spray together.
7. Can I take Pollinosan tablets whilst pregnant or breastfeeding? Pollinosan tablets can only be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding whilst under the guidance of a doctor.
8. Can I give Pollinosan tablets to my 7 year old? No, Pollinosan tablets should not be used by children under the age of 12. If your child is over the age of 6, you may wish to try Pollinosan Hayfever Nasal Spray as an alternative.