Bach Original Flower Remedies - Beech 20ml
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Trusted by generations for 80 years
The essences were developed in the 1930s by Dr Edward Bach, a physician and homeopath who believed that the key to good health was emotional harmony. He identified 38 flower essences made from wild plants, trees and bushes, each one corresponding to a specific emotion.
Simplicity was critical to Edward Bach's system - he wanted everyone to be able to understand them and categorised the system into seven groupings to help individuals identify the essence for them.
Our products are the only flower essences that are sourced directly from Mount Vernon, the home of Edward Bach. To ensure you are purchasing the highest quality products, look for the Bach signature on the bottle as a seal of approval.
Bach Original Flower Essences are suitable for all and can be used at any time during the day.;
- Pocket size
- Not tested on animals
- Easy to use
5X dilution of Beech (Fagus sylvatica) HPUS.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Always consult your doctore before taking any medication.
- This product contains alcohol
- If you are taking any other medication which is contraindicated with alcohol, consult your doctor for advice before use.
- Do not use if seal is broken.