Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel is a treatment for verrucas and warts. It is suitable for use by adults, the elderly and children aged over 2 years.
Getting rid of embarrassing verrucas, warts, calluses, and corns isn't always easy but you can speed up the process with the use of Bazuka Extra Strength Gel. This extra strong gel will provide fast and efficient relief from these problems, enabling you to get back on track quickly and without fuss.
This is a uniquely formulated product which dries on the affected areas to form a protective barrier that is water resistant. This means that the infection is less likely to spread and there is no need to mess around with plasters. This gel contains twice the quantity of salicyclic acid compared to the standard formula.
Bazuka gels form a water seal barrier and do not need to be covered with a plaster. If you have warts on your face, genitals or if they itch or bleed then medical advice should be sought before use.
- Contains salicylic acid which gently removes the infected skin tissue, helping to eliminate the virus.
- No other gel you can buy is more effective than Bazuka Extra Strength Gel and Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel.
- The pain-free gel dries to form a water-resistant, protective barrier to inhibit the spread of infection.
- No fuss, no plasters necessary.
- Unique formulation.
- Once daily application.
Active ingredient: Salicylic Acid 26.0% w/w.
Also contains: Camphor, Providone, Pyroxylin, Ethanol, Acetone and Isopropyl alcohol.
Follow these simple steps:
Soak & Dry
Soak the affected area in warm water for 2 to 3 minutes. Dry the area thoroughly, using your own towel to avoid spreading infection.
Carefully apply a thin coating (one or two drops) of the gel to the top of the wart, verruca, corn or callus only.
Peel or pick
The next evening, carefully peel or pick off the white patch of dried gel from the wart, verruca, corn or callus. Then repeat steps 1 & 2.
Once every week, before applying fresh gel, gently rub the wart, verruca, corn or callus with the emery board provided or a pumice stone.
Directions: Read and retain the enclosed patient information leaflet. For adults, elderly and children over 2 years ( children under 12 years should be treated by an adult.) Not recommended in children under 2 years. Carefully apply a thin coating (1 or 2 drops) of the gel to the surface of the verruca or wart, once every night, and allow to dry.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not use Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel after the expiry date shown on the fold of the tube and on the carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Always replace the cap tightly after use.
- The product is highly flammable. Keep it away from flames or ignition sources.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.