BetterYou DLux Junior Vitamin D Daily Oral Spray - 15ml
- Buy 2+ £4.90 5% Off
- Buy 3+ £4.80 7% Off
- Buy 5+ £4.64 10% Off
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Delivering the government recommended dose of 400IU (10μg) per spray, DLux Junior provides the optimal dose of vitamin D to support a child’s development.
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides the vitamin D in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below. This allows the formulation to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption.
The oral spray delivery method helps boost your child’s vitamin D levels in a convenient and fuss-free way – No water. No tablets. No fuss.
|Product size:||15ml / 100 sprays|
|Usage length:||3-month supply|
|Strength per single spray:||400IU / 10μg|
|Active ingredient:||Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)|
|Absorption tested by:||Cardiff University|
Importance of vitamin D
Vitamin D is vital to support a growing child’s development. Aiding calcium absorption, vitamin D helps support healthy bones and teeth, contributes to a healthy immune system and supports normal muscle function..
Who needs it
The UK Department of Health highlights all children under 5 years old as an “at risk” group for vitamin D deficiency and recommend that they should be given a daily supplement throughout the year.
The BetterYou Source
The source of vitamin D3 is Lanolin. This has been sourced from the wool of sheep living in Australia. The D3 is completely extracted from the Lanolin and while it is suitable for vegetarians (approved by the vegetarian society) it may not be suitable for those wishing to follow a strict vegan diet.
BetterYou takes pride in its unique approach to absorption, delivery and stability testing and proudly use natural, food-state, food-sourced ingredients wherever possible.
Proudly British made. Never tested on animals.
Manufactured in a GMP Facility.
- Each spray delivers 400IU (10μg) of vitamin D3 to support your child’s development
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- Contributes to healthy bone and teeth development
- Supports a healthy immune system
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- 100 daily doses
- Natural peppermint spray
|Each daily dose (1 spray) contains||EC NRV|
|Vitamin D3||400IU / 10μg||200%|
|*EC Nutrient Reference Value|
Xylitol, water, acacia gum, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), sunflower lecithin, citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil.
- Sugar free
- Gluten Free
- No artificial colours
- No artifical flavours
- No additives
- No fillers
- No GMO
- No Alcohol
How to use
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
1 spray delivers 400IU of vitamin D.
Use 1 spray a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
Once opened, use within 6 months.
Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Children aged 3 years and above
- People following a gluten free diet
For children 3 and under, please consider DLux Infant
No contraindications with prescribed medications.
Not Suitable for
- Vegans (Vitamin D3 is sourced from sheep wool - lanolin)
- Children aged 3 years and below - Try DLux Infant
- Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.