BetterYou MultiVit Daily Oral Spray - 25ml
- Buy 2+ £7.59 5% Off
- Buy 3+ £7.43 7% Off
- Buy 5+ £7.19 10% Off
BetterYou MultiVit Oral spray is an expert blend of 14 essential vitamins and minerals, that work together to support your body’s immune system and overall wellbeing.
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
The robust multi-nutrient formulation contains the full spectrum of B vitamins, including folic acid, combined with A, C, D, K1 and other key minerals to help energy release (B12), support a normal functioning immune system (D3) and help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
The MultiVitamin oral spray is designed to give our bodies a unique formulation of vitamins many of us miss out on due to busy lifestyles, poor diets and the reduced nutrient quality in highly processed foods.
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides active ingredients in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
|Product size:||25ml / 192 sprays|
|Flavour||Natural strawberry and kiwi|
|Usage length:||48-day supply|
|Strength per single spray:||Various|
|Absorption tested by:||Cardiff University|
Importance of Multi Vitamins
The combination of 14 essential nutrients works to support the body in a number of ways:
- Vitamin A – Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision.
- Vitamin D – Is essential to support the immune system, normal bones and teeth and contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin C – Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and nervous system. Helps fight tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin K – Works in partnership with vitamin D for bone health but is also essential to support normal blood clotting.
- Vitamin B complex – Supports energy metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
The final ingredients are two essential minerals, Iodine and Selenium. Iodine is important for normal cognitive and neurological function, while Selenium supports the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
Who needs it
Multivitamins are an ideal solution to help plug the nutritional gaps left by diet. This could be down to busy lifestyles, processed foods or restricted diets (vegetarian etc.).
The BetterYou Source
BetterYou takes pride in its unique approach to absorption, delivery and stability testing and proudly use natural, food-state, food-sourced ingredients wherever possible.
Proudly British made. Never tested on animals.
Manufactured in a GMP Facility.
- 14 essential nutrients
- Complete nutritional support
- Fast and effective absorption
- Great for those with an active or busy lifestyle
- 48 daily doses
- Natural blackcurrant and plum flavour
|Each daily dose (4 sprays) contains||EC NRV|
|Vitamin D3||800IU / 20μg||400%|
|Folate (Vitamin B9)||400μg||200%|
|Vitamin B7 (biotin)||50μg||100%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||6mg||100%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||8mg||50%|
|Vitamin A||600IU / 180μg||22.5%|
|*EC Nutrient Reference Value|
Water, xylitol, emulsifier: acacia gum, ascorbic acid (C), niacinamide (B3), calcium D-pantothenate (B5), riboflavin 5 phosphate sodium (B2), medium chain triglyceride oil, pyridoxine HCI (B6), emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, thiamine mononitrate (B1), preservative: potassium sorbate, flavouring: blackcurrant and plum natural flavouring, folic acid, acidity regulators: citric acid and sodium hydroxide, vitamin A palmitate (A), thickener: xanthan gum, potassium iodine, sodium selenate, phytomenadione (K1), D-biotin (B7), cholecalciferol (D3), methylcobalamin (B12).
- Sugar free
- Gluten Free
- No artificial colours
- No artifical flavours
- No additives
- No fillers
- No GMO
How to use
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
Use 4 sprays a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
Once opened, use within 6 months.
Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Excessive levels of vitamin A can be harmful during pregnacy, please you are not exceeding recomended doses and always consult with a medical professional if you are unsure.
- Children aged 13 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding - Always consult your doctor before taking vitamin or mineral supplements
- People following a gluten free diet
No contraindications with prescribed medications.
Not Suitable for
- Children aged 12 years and below – try MultiVit Junior Oral Spray.
- Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.