BetterYou Boost B12 Daily Oral Spray - 25ml
- Buy 2+ £8.74 5% Off
- Buy 3+ £8.56 7% Off
- Buy 5+ £8.28 10% Off
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Boost B12 is stimulant free and contains the most bio-available form of B12 (methylcobalamin) which is a naturally active form found within human metabolism.
Specially formulated to delivery vitamin B12 directly into the mouth. The tiny droplets absorb quickly, providing fast nutrient uptake.
Each dosage (4 sprays) delivers 1200μg of vitamin B12 along with 40μg of chromium and 0.5mg of green tea extract.
|Product size:||25ml / 192 sprays|
|Usage length:||48-day supply|
|Strength per single spray:||300μg|
|Active ingredient:||Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)|
|Absorption tested by:||Cardiff University|
Importance of vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 helps contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal energy metabolism and normal psychological function.
It also contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, red blood cell formation and supports the normal function of the immune system.
Who needs it
B12 is a notoriously difficult nutrient to absorb in the gut. At most only 1% of our dietary intake will be absorbed by the body, and that relies on digestive efficiency and the presence of a chemical called intrinsic factor. Tiredness, stress, ill-health, poor or limited diet will all reduce this absorption further.
As it is predominantly found in animal products, B12 supplements are recommended for those following vegetarian and vegan diets and Pernicious Anaemia sufferers.
The BetterYou Source
BetterYou takes pride in its unique approach to absorption, delivery and stability testing and proudly use natural, food-state, food-sourced ingredients wherever possible.
Proudly British made. Never tested on animals.
Manufactured in a GMP Facility.
- 4 sprays deliver an impressive 1,200μg of vitamin B12
- Vitamin B12 supports psychological functions and energy release
- Stimulant free, containing natural B12, green tea and chromium
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- 48 daily doses
- Natural apricot flavour
|Each daily dose (4 sprays) contains||EC NRV|
|Green Tea Extract||0.5mg||N/A|
|*EC Nutrient Reference Value|
Water, diluent (xylitol), flavouring (natural apricot), acidity regulator (citric acid), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), preservative (potassium sorbate), green tea extract, chromium chloride.
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
- No artificial colours
- No artifical flavours
- No additives
- No fillers
- Nut free
How to use
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
4 sprays contain 1200μg vitamin B12.
Use 4 sprays daily (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner). Can be taken together or separately.
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
Once opened, use within 6 months.
Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Children aged 3 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Pernicious Anaemia sufferers
- People following a gluten free diet
Halve dosage for children under 12 years of age as their additional daily supplementation need is lower than that of an adult.
No contraindications with prescribed medications.
Not Suitable for
- Children aged 2 years and below
- Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.