Bio-Kult | Infantis | Advanced Multi-Action Formulation | 32 x 1g Sachets
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Bio-Kult Infantis is an advanced multi-strain formulation for infants with Omega-3 and vitamin D3.
- 7 strains of live bacteria
- High in Omega-3
- Vitamin D3 (natural source of vitamin D) to contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Preplex (FOS and gum acacia)
- For allergen advice see ingredients in bold
- Bio-Kult Infantis food supplements contain fish.
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers
Bio-Kult Infantis does not need to be refrigerated and is suitable to be taken by babies, toddlers and young children, alongside antibiotics, when travelling and as part of a healthy diet. The formulation comes in easy to use sachets.
- 7 live bacterial strains proven to survive the high acidity of stomach acid
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- No need to refrigerate. Can be stored at room temperature.
Each sachet contains:
- Minimum 1 billion microorganisms per sachet (1 x 109CFU/g), guaranteed throughout the shelf life
- DHA + EPA: >1mg per sachet
- Vitamin D3: 2.5mcg per sachet (50% of Nutrient Reference Value)
- Preplex® (fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia)
- Live bacteria (see strains below)
- DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega-3 fatty acid from fish)
- Vitamin D3
Live Bacteria cultures:
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- ½ - 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies).
- If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth
- Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life