Dentinox Cradle Cap Shampoo 125ml
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Cradle cap is very common in babies. It usually appears during the first couple of weeks after birth. The condition is not serious but is unsightly, appearing as scaly patches on the scalp.
It's not a problem though. All it takes is a little Dentinox Cradle Cap Treatment Shampoo massaged gently but firmly over the entire scalp, like a shampoo, to help lift the scaly patches and help to leave the scalp clear.
You can use Dentinox Cradle Cap Treatment Shampoo for even the youngest baby although, as with most shampoos, contact with the eyes should be avoided.
Dentinox Cradle Cap Treatment Shampoo can also be used as a general shampoo once cradle cap has been treated to maintain the cleanliness and health of your baby's scalp and hair.
- Suitable from birth
- Helps maintain clean, healthy scalp & hair
Always read the label.
- Cradle cap is a condition of the skin called seborrhoeic dermatitis, which causes a dry, flaky, itchy scalp.
- The cause is unknown but the condition is temporary and harmless. Cradle cap is not caused by allergy or lack of hygiene, and is not contagious either.
- The affected area can suffer from hair loss. It is important to remember not to pick the plaques off, as this can lead to secondary infection.