Freederm Exfoliating Facial Wash
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Freederm Exfoliating Acne Facial Wash For Spots 150ml Free Post
Advanced control of excess sebum (oil) that will leave your skin feeling clean, smooth and invigorated.
Ideal for spot prone skin, Freederm Exfoliating Facial Wash is a gentle cleanser that has a softly foaming exfoliating action to remove old, lifeless skin revealing the healthy new skin beneath.
Softens and refreshes your skin, while leaving it feeling clean and smooth. A deep cleansing formula that helps to eliminate spots and blackheads. Suitable for everyday use.
Acne is caused by the build up of oil or sebum in pores. If they get blocked with dead skin cells too they form black or white heads. Bacteria which lives naturally on the skin surface, finds the oily environment in clogged pores an ideal place to multiply. This triggers acne and more severe inflammation and redness. It can be treated by washing with twice a day and patting the skin dry with a wash and troublesome areas applying a cream like Freederm. It helps to reduce irritation and redness.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Cocamide DEA, Niacinamide, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross Polymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Disodium EDTA, Jojoba Esters, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Cl77007, Cl 42090:2
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- If you are sensitive to the ingredients, avoid using this product.
- Use this product externally only.
- Do not contact the eyes.
- If you contact the eyes with this product, thoroughly flush using warm water.
- Consult your doctor if irritation persists. Keep at low temperatures.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.