Healthaid Livercare 60 Tablets
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Product DescriptionThe item for sale is: HealthAid Livercare 60 tablets Two-a-Day (with FREE UK DELIVERY).
What are LivercareÂ® tablets?
Livercare tablets are specially formulated using detoxifying herbs, such as Milk Thistle, Dandelion, Turmeric and Artichoke. Lipotropic factors such as Methionine, Choline and Inositol are also included to help maintain liver health and general well-being. An original cleansing supplement suitable for men and women.
Livercare versions: Please note there are two versions of this product. The original one has a yellow band on the front, and is the higher strength. This is now discontinued, but we still have some stock left. The newer version with a Red band across the front is the Two a Day version, and has a lower dosage of Milk Thistle (80mg) .
Who are LivercareÂ® tablets for? LivercareÂ® tablets may be of benefit to;
- People who consume large amounts of alcohol regularly
- People who regularly eat fast food meals and do not have a healthy balanced diet
- People who feel really run down and sluggish after days of alcohol abuse or excessive smoking
- People who wish to cleanse and detoxify their liver
What are LivercareÂ® tablets for?
The liver is the second largest organ (after the skin) and the largest gland within the human body. It performs numerous functions, the major one being the processing of nutrients and by-products of food digestion. More specifically, it is involved in the production of bile used to breakdown fats and metabolize food and alcohol, and also in the removal of toxins from the body. The liver is the main detoxifying organ responsible for â€˜clearing upâ€™ all the mess and abuse -such as alcohol abuse, extremely stressful lifestyle, regular consumption of ready prepared food etc- that we give our body from time to time.
The ability to detoxify these harmful chemicals is a major factor in determining good health. When the detoxification system becomes overloaded, toxins accumulate, and we become progressively more sluggish and vulnerable. The liver possesses the remarkable ability to regenerate itself, however an overloaded, toxic liver cannot cope and starts to send signals to the body (exhaustion, chronic fatigue, regular persistent headaches etc) for urgent action