Hedrin 4% Lotion Dimeticone 50ML
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
- Hedrin Lotion A new way to eradicate head lice. Clinically proven to kill head lice it is skin friendly, odourless and easy to apply with no organo-phosphates.
- You can use this medicine to treat adults and children over 6 months old without seeing a doctor, but use it carefully to get the best results.
- Before using Hedrin: Do not use Hedrin if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- For external use only. Avoid contact of the lotion with your eyes.
- If it accidentally comes into contact with your eyes, flush with water.
- Hair should be kept away from naked flames, cigarettes and other sources of ignition while treatment with Hedrin is underway. Hedrin is not water based and will not prevent hair from burning.
- If you accidentally swallow some of the solution, you should consult a doctor as soon as possible.
- Take the pack with you to show which medicine you have swallowed.
- Hedrin Lotion may be used during pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Children under 6 months should only be treated under medical supervision. Hedrin Lotion does not affect your ability to drive or operate machinery. If you experience any of the following, stop using Hedrin immediately and talk to a doctor or pharmacist.
Please read all the information carefully on the packaging and in the patient information leaflet inside (if applicable) before use