Lindens Beetroot 3500mg - 50 Capsules
- Buy 2+ £6.64 5% Off
- Buy 3+ £6.50 7% Off
- Buy 5+ £6.29 10% Off
Used since ancient times and a popular foodstuff even to this day, Beetroot (beta vulgaris) is usually noted for its deep purple colour and distinctive flavour. As a source of dietary nitrates, it is becoming popular as a health food, with beetroot juice particularly popular among runners and cyclists. Lindens Beetroot 3500mg Capsules each contain a concentrated extract of beetroot equivalent to 3500mg beetroot juice per easy swallow, rapid release capsule, making for a super convenient way to work beetroot into your diet.
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
Lindens Health + Nutrition is your first choice for quality health supplements. Lindens specialise in a range of vitamins, minerals and supplements that meet all of the needs for men's and women's health.
As a UK Manufacturer, you can feel confident in everything Lindens do with detailed label product information on their foil-fresh pouch packaging that is resealable and light-proof, and outstanding feedback emphasising the popularity of the Lindens brand.
As a leading food supplement manufacturer, Lindens hold themselves to the highest standards. Lindens is very proud to have both ISO 9001 Certification and a 5 star food hygiene rating which everybody in the Lindens company works consistently and diligently towards.
- Popular with runners and cyclists
- Beetroot is becoming a very popular health food
- Capsules won't stain clothes like beetroot juice
- Easy swallow, rapid release capsule
- Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Follow usage guidelines.
- Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition.
- We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Once opened, make sure the pouch is resealed completly after each use.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.