Product Code : 1006
Lindens Calcium Magnesium Vitamin D - 120 Tablets
- Buy 2+ £6.21 5% Off
- Buy 3+ £6.08 7% Off
- Buy 5+ £5.89 10% Off
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
The Vitamin D within the tablets contributes to the normal absorption and use of calcium and normal blood calcium levels.
Calcium is an essential mineral, supporting maintenance of normal bones and teeth as well as contributing to normal muscle function, neurotransmission and the function of digestive enzymes.
Magnesium plays a role in the reduction in tiredness and fatigue, the maintenance of electrolyte balance, normal functioning of the immune system, muscle function and protein synthesis as well as maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
Combination contributing towards:
- normal blood clotting
- normal energy yielding metabolism
- reduction in tiredness and fatigue
- normal muscle function
- normal digestive enzyme function
- normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological health
- Plus Vitamin D3, which helps the body absorb calcium
- normal immune system health
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
Lindens Health + Nutrition is your first choice for quality health supplements. Lindens specialise in a range of vitamins, minerals and supplements that meet all of the needs for men's and women's health.
As a UK Manufacturer, you can feel confident in everything Lindens do with detailed label product information on their foil-fresh pouch packaging that is resealable and light-proof, and outstanding feedback emphasising the popularity of the Lindens brand.
As a leading food supplement manufacturer, Lindens hold themselves to the highest standards. Lindens is very proud to have both ISO 9001 Certification and a 5 star food hygiene rating which everybody in the Lindens company works consistently and diligently towards.
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Maintains normal bones and teeth
- Contributes to reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- Supports normal function of the immune system
per 2 tablets
- Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Follow usage guidelines.
- Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition.
- We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Once opened, make sure the pouch is resealed completly after each use.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.