Lindens Digestive Enzymes Daily - 90 Tablets
- Buy 2+ £6.18 5% Off
- Buy 3+ £6.05 7% Off
- Buy 5+ £5.86 10% Off
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Lindens Digestive Enzymes Daily is a formulation of a number of digestive enzymes which play a role in breaking down food and helping to release nutrients during digestion.
Our formula contains Betaine (as hydrochloride) which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, Papain, a natural enzyme found in papayas that helps to break down meat, Lipase, an enzyme which breaks down fats and lipids and amylase, which breaks down starches like breads and pasta.
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
Lindens Health + Nutrition is your first choice for quality health supplements. Lindens specialise in a range of vitamins, minerals and supplements that meet all of the needs for men's and women's health.
As a UK Manufacturer, you can feel confident in everything Lindens do with detailed label product information on their foil-fresh pouch packaging that is resealable and light-proof, and outstanding feedback emphasising the popularity of the Lindens brand.
As a leading food supplement manufacturer, Lindens hold themselves to the highest standards. Lindens is very proud to have both ISO 9001 Certification and a 5 star food hygiene rating which everybody in the Lindens company works consistently and diligently towards.
- Enzymes break down food in the gut
- They help to release nutrients
- Betaine HCl, papain, amylase and lipase
- Betaine contributes to healthy homocysteine metabolism
- Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Follow usage guidelines.
- Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition.
- We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Once opened, make sure the pouch is resealed completly after each use.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.