Product Code : 1257
Lindens Glucomannan (Konjac Fibre) 500mg - 360 Capsules
- Buy 2+ £22.47 5% Off
- Buy 3+ £21.99 7% Off
- Buy 5+ £21.29 10% Off
Glucomannan - Lindens #1 Weight Loss Supplement!
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Lindens Glucomannan (Konjac fibre) is a natural ingredient that in the context of a calorie controlled diet contributes to weight loss. Glucomannan absorbs water in the stomach, and then expands to potentially up to 50 times its weight.
Glucomannan is extremely high in fibre and therefore the dosage is lower compared to other fibre based supplements.
Glucomannan is a product derivate from the root of the Konjac plant which is native to Japan, China and Southern Indonesia. Konjac flour is purified, removing starches, alkaloids and pigments to produce glucomannan. When ingested, it takes on a jelly-like consistency and expands to make the stomach feel full. Konjac fibre purified to be glucomannan has a healthy lipid lowering profile.
Glucomannan is approved by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) as a proven and safe supplement to aid weight loss and lower cholesterol levels, when taken as part of a calorie controlled diet.
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
Lindens Health + Nutrition is your first choice for quality health supplements. Lindens specialise in a range of vitamins, minerals and supplements that meet all of the needs for men's and women's health.
As a UK Manufacturer, you can feel confident in everything Lindens do with detailed label product information on their foil-fresh pouch packaging that is resealable and light-proof, and outstanding feedback emphasising the popularity of the Lindens brand.
As a leading food supplement manufacturer, Lindens hold themselves to the highest standards. Lindens is very proud to have both ISO 9001 Certification and a 5 star food hygiene rating which everybody in the Lindens company works consistently and diligently towards.
- Weight loss aid, contributing towards the reduction of appetite
- Naturally very high in fibre
- Derived from Konjac Fibre
- Dairy, soya sugar and gluten free
- Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Follow usage guidelines.
- Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition.
- We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Once opened, make sure the pouch is resealed completly after each use.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.