Lindens Green Tea 1000mg - 100 Tablets
- Buy 2+ £5.13 5% Off
- Buy 3+ £5.02 7% Off
- Buy 5+ £4.86 10% Off
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Green Tea leaves have long been cultivated by the Chinese, primarily for their use as an antioxidant-rich, healthy drink, full of the polyphenol catechin.
The principal antioxidant found in Green Tea is the polyphenol EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), a catechin. Catechins are a type of antioxidant found in the greatest abundance in tea leaves and are also found in smaller amounts in foods such as chocolate, red wine, berries and apples.
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
Lindens Health + Nutrition is your first choice for quality health supplements. Lindens specialise in a range of vitamins, minerals and supplements that meet all of the needs for men's and women's health.
As a UK Manufacturer, you can feel confident in everything Lindens do with detailed label product information on their foil-fresh pouch packaging that is resealable and light-proof, and outstanding feedback emphasising the popularity of the Lindens brand.
As a leading food supplement manufacturer, Lindens hold themselves to the highest standards. Lindens is very proud to have both ISO 9001 Certification and a 5 star food hygiene rating which everybody in the Lindens company works consistently and diligently towards.
- Supports weight loss goals when used with a reduced calorie diet & daily exercise program
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- High in EGCG - a principal antioxidant
- Provides 120mg polyphenols per tablet (of which 80mg are catechins)
- Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Follow usage guidelines.
- Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition.
- We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Once opened, make sure the pouch is resealed completly after each use.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.