Lindens Lysine 1000mg - 50 Tablets
- Buy 2+ £4.70 5% Off
- Buy 3+ £4.60 7% Off
- Buy 5+ £4.46 10% Off
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, which are the substances that make up our cells and tissues. Lysine is an essential amino acid, meaning it cannot be produced by the body and must be found in the diet. Lindens Lysine 1000mg Tablets each contain 1274mg L-Lysine Hydrochloride, yielding 1000mg free-form Lysine, in a convenient one-a-day tablet.
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
Lindens Health + Nutrition is your first choice for quality health supplements. Lindens specialise in a range of vitamins, minerals and supplements that meet all of the needs for men's and women's health.
As a UK Manufacturer, you can feel confident in everything Lindens do with detailed label product information on their foil-fresh pouch packaging that is resealable and light-proof, and outstanding feedback emphasising the popularity of the Lindens brand.
As a leading food supplement manufacturer, Lindens hold themselves to the highest standards. Lindens is very proud to have both ISO 9001 Certification and a 5 star food hygiene rating which everybody in the Lindens company works consistently and diligently towards.
- Lysine is an essential amino acid
- Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins
- Convenient one-a-day tablets
- Each tablet yields 1000mg free-form lysine
- Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Follow usage guidelines.
- Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition.
- We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Once opened, make sure the pouch is resealed completly after each use.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.