Product Code : 1260
Lindens Vitamin C+ 1000mg - with Rosehip+Bioflavonoids - 120 Time Release Tablets
- Buy 2+ £5.52 5% Off
- Buy 3+ £5.40 7% Off
- Buy 5+ £5.23 10% Off
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Vitamin C is a vital nutrient serving many purposes within the body, contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, towards normal psychological function, immune system and nervous system function, the maintenance of normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, teeth, gums and cartilage, normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
The body regularly excretes Vitamin C and so it needs constant replenishment.
Lindens Vitamin C+ provides 1250% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin C per tablet, specially designed to maximise absorption.
Lindens Vitamin C+ is formulated as a time-release tablet, meaning the dose is delivered over a longer period of time allowing for maximum absorption. In addition, Lindens Vitamin C+ is fortified with citrus bioflavonoids & rosehip extract.
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
Lindens Health + Nutrition is your first choice for quality health supplements. Lindens specialise in a range of vitamins, minerals and supplements that meet all of the needs for men's and women's health.
As a UK Manufacturer, you can feel confident in everything Lindens do with detailed label product information on their foil-fresh pouch packaging that is resealable and light-proof, and outstanding feedback emphasising the popularity of the Lindens brand.
As a leading food supplement manufacturer, Lindens hold themselves to the highest standards. Lindens is very proud to have both ISO 9001 Certification and a 5 star food hygiene rating which everybody in the Lindens company works consistently and diligently towards.
- Contributes to immune system health, skin, teeth, gums & joints
- Contributes to healthy metabolism and the reduction of tiredness
- High-strength 1250% NRV dose of Vitamin C
- Fortified with Citrus Bioflavonoids & Rosehip Extract
- Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Follow usage guidelines.
- Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition.
- We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Once opened, make sure the pouch is resealed completly after each use.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.