Manic Panic Classic 118ml - Cleo Rose
- Buy 2+ £9.49 5% Off
- Buy 3+ £9.29 7% Off
- Buy 5+ £8.99 10% Off
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Manic Panic’s High Voltage Classic Semi Permanent Hair Dye original range has been adding colour to hair around the world for decades. Originating in the USA, the Manic Panic Classic High Voltage range has dyed the hair of celebs and punks alike. The award winning vegan friendly formula still provides some of the brightest colours in the business from electric blue to hot pink.
- Style:Classic Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
- Volume: 118ml / 4oz
- Ingredients:Vegan Friendly, PPD Free
- Additional Features:Benefits of Conditioning Hair, Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions
- Duration:4 - 6 weeks
- Brand:Manic Panic
- 46 Shades to choose from
We have several tips that will help you get the best from your hair dye:
- Always do a strand and patch test to check the colour and to test for any allergies.
- For vibrant colour results bleach the hair to a level 9 or 10 (Nearly White) before applying any dye.
- Always wear gloves when applying temporary hair dye, and comb your hair thoroughly beforehand.
- To avoid dye stains around the hairline and on ear apply Vaseline or a small amount of baby oil - Do not get this in your hair.
- Apply mixture evenly and thoroughly to the hair - Gentle dyes such as Manic Panic can be left in for hours and even overnight to result in a more intense colour without any damage to the hair.
- ALWAYS rinse the hair with cool or cold water after first application. This will lock in the colour.
- Our temporary dyes can last up to 6 weeks. You can extend the length of time your hair will stay dyed by washing your hair less frequently, or using dry shampoo or PHP neutral shampoos (such as baby shampoo) instead.
- Any harsh shampoos such as anti-dandruff, anti-ageing, or cleansers designed for an intense boost of moisture such as hot oil treatments can result in some loss of colour. (A helpful tip for when you're ready to change colour.)
- Always follow instructions on the packaging.
- 4-6 Weeks Of High Voltage Hair Colour (Depending On Care Routine)
- Gentle Formula Conditions Hair While It Colours
- Resealable 118ml Tub Allows You To Save Some For Later
- PPD-Free Hair Dye To Protect Hair & Reduce Risk Of Allergic Reaction
Hair should be pre-lightened (bleached) to a pale blonde before coloring. When color is applied to virgin (unprocessed/natural) hair, results will vary (according to hair texture and color). This product should not be used for dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes. If eye contact does occur, rinse immediately with warm water and contact a physician.
We recommend pre-lightening (bleaching) your hair to a level 9, or higher, for a true color tone. Darker/warmer shades work best on hair that can only be lifted to a darker blonde shade.
- Wash hair with a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. Do not condition.
- Dry hair with a blow dryer to make sure the hair is extremely porous and to remove excess water.
- Apply Manic Panic Hair Color.
- Comb through the hair color to make sure it is evenly applied and thoroughly saturated in your hair. It may become slightly frothy.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap.
- Use a hair dryer to apply heat to your hair for part of the processing time.
This will help to open up the cuticle and allow the Manic Panic hair color to better penetrate the hair strand.
- Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
- Towel and/or blow dry hair. Style as usual.
Maintain color by washing with a sulfate-free color safe shampoo & conditioner, using cool water. The more often you wash, the faster the color will fade out.
For the best results, and a smooth hair dye experience, these are the things we recommend to do before you dye your hair:
- Hair Dye Patch Test
- Strand Test
- Pre-lighten/Bleach Hair
- Wash & Cleanse Hair
Please note: Finished visual results may vary dependent on hair type, porosity and the natural base colour.
Ensure you read and follow the instructions included when using this product.