Nelsons Colica Granules
Life with a new baby is a magical time however it can also be overwhelming for the one in five parents whose child has colic. Colica Colic Granules were developed to help offer relief to your little one.
Colica Colic granules are a homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of colic in babies over one month of age.
Each sachet is easy to use and contains Citrullus colocynthis 30c and Discorea villosa 30c.
Always read the label.
Each 300mg sachet contains: Citrullus colocynthis 30c, Dioscorea villosa 30c
Lactose monohydrate, Xylitol, Starch, Pregelatinised Maize Starch.
What does the medicine look like
Colica Colic Granules are fine white to off white granules in a 300mg sachet.
There are 12 or 24 sachets in a box.
For oral use. For babies from 1 month.
- Detach one sachet from strip of 4.
Babies 1-6 months
With the baby in an upright or sitting position. Use a spoon. Slowly give the baby half a sachet at a time into the front of the baby’s mouth. Check the granules have fully dissolved before giving the remaining half.
Babies over 6 months
With the baby in an upright or sitting position. Slowly pour the contents of the sachet into the front of the baby’s mouth a little at a time. Alternatively use a spoon.
- Ensure the granules fully dissolve in the baby’s mouth.
- Use one sachet every 2 hours for a maximum of 6 doses during any 24-hour period.
- If you have any doubts that your baby has colic, contact your doctor when the symptoms first begin. Consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if the symptoms worsen or persist for more than 2 days or if side effects occur.
- Do not use more sachets than the label/leaflet tells you to.
- If you forget to give this medicine to the baby, continue with the next dose at the usual time. It does not matter if you have missed a dose. Do not give a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
- If you accidentally give the baby too many granules consult your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible.