Quest Enzyme Digest - With Peppermint Oil - 180 Tablets
- Buy 2+ £9.63 5% Off
- Buy 3+ £9.43 7% Off
- Buy 5+ £9.13 10% Off
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Quest Enzyme Digest contains a broad spectrum of digestive enzymes needed to support the proper digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Betaine HCl works to make the enzymes more effective. Peppermint oil has calming and antispasmodic properties.
Natural digestive enzyme production decreases with age and stress. It is important to replace these enzymes for the proper utilisation of food. Athletes and sports people who take higher levels of protein have an increased need for enzymes in order for them to utilise the extra fuel effectively. Poor digestive enzyme status can lead to unpleasant symptoms such as heartburn, indigestion, bloating and flatulence.
- Broad spectrum digestive enzyme formula to aid in the breakdown of foods.
- Aids with the breakdown of protein, fats and carbohydrates.
- Contains Betaine HCl to support the activation of digestive enzymes.
- With peppermint oil for its calming and antispasmodic effect.
Why take Quest Enzyme Digest:
Digestive enzymes are naturally secreted in the body from the salivary glands, lingual glands, stomach, pancreas, liver and intestinal mucosa. Some people have a reduced ability to produce digestive enzymes. This may be the case with genetic predispositions, illness, injury, chronic stress, ageing or with excessive exercise. There may be times in people’s lives where their need for enzymes increases, such as with increased protein and calorie intake with athletes on a weight gain diet. This can have a profound effect on the breaking down of foods, resulting in many
unpleasant symptoms of compromised digestion, including gas, bloating, cramping, diarrhoea, indigestion, heartburn and food sensitivities.
Quest Enzyme Digest contains 6 active ingredients for proper digestion and digestive comfort: Papain and Bromelain for the digestion of protein, Amylase for the digestion of carbohydrates, Lipases for the digestion of fats, Betaine HCl for the breakdown of food substances in the stomach, Peppermint oil for its culminative and antispasmodic properties.
- Broad spectrum digestive enzyme formula
- Contains betaine HCl to support enzyme digestive potential
- Peppermint oil acts as a carminative and antispasmodic
|Content:||One tablet typically provides:|
|Papain (48 000 USP Units/g)||4.17mg|
|Amylase (40 000 SKB Units/g)||10mg|
|Lipase (105 000 Lipase Units/g)||5.56mg|
|Bromelain (1200 GD Units/g)||5mg|
- Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.