Quest Forte D - Vitamin D3 4000iu - 60 Tablets
- Buy 2+ £8.54 5% Off
- Buy 3+ £8.36 7% Off
- Buy 5+ £8.09 10% Off
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Quest Forte D is a high potency vitamin D supplement to support bone and immune health. Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and muscles. It is needed for the utilisation of calcium in the body and helps to maintain bones and teeth. Vitamin D is naturally created by the body through exposure to sunlight, individuals with limited exposure to sunlight are recommended to take a vitamin D supplement. Other groups at risk of low levels of vitamin D include; individuals with darker skin tones, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, children and those with serious illnesses or who have been hospitalised for long periods.
- Everyday vitamin D supplement to maintain vitamin D intake and prevent deficiency.
- Supports immunity, bones, muscles, heart health.
- Recommended for general wellbeing and health.
Why take Quest Forte D:
Autoimmunity and decreased immune function: Vitamin D is found in large quantities in the gut associated lymphoid tissue (GALT) which is located just below the gut. The GALT stores T and B lymphocytes and their regulatory cells. Vitamin D plays a direct role in the regulation of these, and de ciency can lead to a lack of self-tolerance as seen in autoimmune diseases, allergies and reduced immune function. Vitamin D decreases the production of inflammatory cytokines so is essential for any chronic inflammatory conditions.
Bone Health: Due to the role that vitamin D plays in calcium absorption, vitamin D is essential for the prevention of osteoporosis and rickets.
Mood disorders and depression: Vitamin D also plays an important role in nervous health and mood regulation.
Pain management: Vitamin D also plays a role in pain management, particularly in non-specific musculoskeletal pain, headache, and fatigue.
- Optimum high strength formula
- Provides 4000iu (100mcg) vitamin D per tablet
- Tasty chewable tablet
|Contents:||One Tablet Provides:|
|Vitamin D3 (4000 IU)||100mcg|
- Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.