B Complex - Quick Release - 60 Tablets
- Buy 2+ £8.05 5% Off
- Buy 3+ £7.88 7% Off
- Buy 5+ £7.62 10% Off
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Quest Mega B 50 is a quick released tablet providing a full spectrum of B vitamins. Quest Mega B 50 is designed to support a hectic lifestyle, concentration levels, reduce tiredness and fatigue and to support a healthy stress response.
B vitamins is needed for the immune system to function effectively. Often the immune system becomes less effective in states of stress which can lead to increased incidences of infections.
Quest Mega B 50 contains B vitamins as well as PABA, choline and inositol for a synergistic effect.
- Quick release formula.
- Full spectrum of B vitamins with PABA, choline and inositol.
Why take Quest Mega B 50:
Energy production: B vitamins are required directly for the energy production cycle, also called the krebs cycle. Another way that B vitamins contribute towards energy production is with oxygen transportation in the body. The thyroid is an essential gland for metabolism and energy production, and requires vitamin B2 to work effectively.
Stress response: Vitamin B6 and folate are required for the production of serotonin. Serotonin is an essential neurotransmitter in the ability to cope with stress.
Immune Health: B vitamins are essential for healthy immune system.
Brain function: B vitamins are required for the health of the nerves. Choline is required for the creation of acetylcholine and B1 plays a neuro-modulatory role in acetylcholine neurotransmission. B vitamins are required for mood and sleep. Cognitive decline, neurological and psychiatric symptoms can result as a deficiency in any of the B vitamins, and most commonly folate and B12.
- Contains vitamin B5, required for the initial stages of the synthesis of steroid hormones that govern the stress response
- Contains vitamin B6, required for the synthesis of brain chemicals that regulate mood
- The B-vitamins as a group are integral to energy metabolism and nervous system function
- May help the body to manage the effects of everyday stress
|Folacin (Folic Acid)||400Âµg||200|
- Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.