Quest Sea Buckthorn Oil - Omega 7 Fatty Acid - 120 Capsules
- Buy 2+ £22.80 5% Off
- Buy 3+ £22.32 7% Off
- Buy 5+ £21.60 10% Off
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Quest Sea buckthorn oil is a rich source of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) including palmitoleic acid (omega-7), gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6) and alpha linolenic acid (omega 3). Quest Sea buckthorn oil is also a rich source of alpha and beta carotene and vitamin E. It is high in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. Quest Sea buckthorn oil nourishes the delicate mucous membranes particularly in the eye and the vagina, where it reduces post-menopausal vaginal atrophy. Quest Sea buckthorn oil also aids with the skin, and is used therapeutically with atopic dermatitis, ulcers, wounds and burns.
- Omega 7 for the health of the mucus membranes.
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids.
- A natural source of tocopherols, tocotrinols and carotenoids.
Why take Quest Sea Buckthorn Oil:
Quest Sea buckthorn oil is rich in palmitoleic acid, which is also found abundantly in the skin. When taken orally, sea buckthorn oil has multiple therapeutic benefits to the skin and mucous membranes.
Quest Sea buckthorn oil also has anti-inflammatory action.
Rich in carotenoids and vitamin E, sea buckthorn oil possesses antioxidant properties. This has major benefits for the skin, blood vessels and joints.
Post-menopausal vaginal atrophy: Sea buckthorn oil is often taken for post-menopausal vaginal dryness and atrophy. It is a potential alternative for oestrogen cream for increasing the mucosal
integrity of the vaginal wall.
Dry eyes: Sea buckthorn oil decreases the level of inflammation within the body, and improves symptoms of dry eyes. The omega 7 in sea buckthorn oil restores the level of fatty acids found in the membrane of the eyes.
Collagen production: Sea buckthorn oil is a multi-therapeutic tool for the health of the skin due to its MUFA composition, carotenoids and antioxidants.
Eczema: Taken orally, sea buckthorn oil is beneficial for treating systemic skin diseases such as atopic dermatitis and aids with the healing of the skin.
- A rich source of the monounsaturated omega 7 fatty acids
- A natural source of tocopherols, tocotrinols and carotenoids
|Contents:||One capsule provides|
|Sea Buckthorn Oil||500mg|
- Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.