Founded in 1982, Quest Nutra Pharma is a group of companies inspired by nature and dedicated to innovation, science and quality, delivering products and health solutions to both, end-consumers and the food, beverage, health, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries.
- Nutra Pharma describes its niche position between two industries. It is inspired by the natural health industry and delivers science, safety, standards, efficacy and traceability from the pharmaceutical industry.
- It manufactures more than 128,000 kilograms of botanical extracts annually, in the form of tinctures, strong infusions, liquid extracts, soft extracts, dry extracts and spray dried extracts.
- Quest Nutra Pharma’s businesses span across four product categories - nutraceutical products, active botanical ingredients, flavours for the food and agricultural industries, and contract manufacturing services.
- It has more than 5,500 flavour formulations which can be used in a wide range of food, beverage, health, agricultural and pharmaceutical applications.
- Its manufacturing facilities have held GMP certification from the UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) for more than 20 years.
- Quest manufacture’s more than 75 million tablet and capsule nutraceutical products annually, including vitamins, minerals, multi-nutrients, omega oils, enzymes, specialist supplements, phyto-nutrients and probiotics.
- Quest products are sold to more than thirty-six countries worldwide and they have GMP manufacturing facilities in the United Kingdom and in Dubai.
- Quest grows more than 14 trillion probiotic bacteria each year which are stabilised and then incorporated into nutraceutical capsules, tablet, liquid and sachet products.
With more than 35 years of experience in developing, manufacturing and selling Nutraceutical and natural health ingredients, Quest has developed this unique and special way of doing business:
- Standards: Quest achieves performance without compromising integrity and through a commitment to ethical, environmental, quality and manufacturing standards
- Certifications: Its manufacturing facilities conform to the highest industry quality standards, evidenced by its independent certifications and ability to provide full traceability and transparency for its products, raw materials and also its manufacturing and sourcing processes.
- Support: Quest develops successful partnerships through unrivalled business support services
- Innovation: Striving to remain industry-leaders, Quest keeps innovating great products and offers new solutions
- Impact: It delivers impact through science and continuous quality testing
- Inspiration: Quest is inspired by nature for product development, manufacturing processes, innovation and sourcing raw materials