Product Code : 952
Scholl 2 in 1 Corn Express Pen - Fast Acting Corn Treatment for Multiple Corns
At healthplusliving we take the security of your data very seriously. That`s why we employ a rigorous 3 stage security process as follows:
1. State of the art Comodo Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256bit Encryption to ensure the safe transmission of any personal data you enter via our website.
2. Market leading credit card processing facilities provided by Sage Pay.
3. Verified By Visa and Mastercard Securecode to safeguard all credit card transactions.
healthplusliving is also registered with the Information Commissioner as part of our pledge to protect your privacy.
Corns occur when toes rub against each other or skin is squeezed between your shoe and the bones of your feet. They can be hard or soft and although painful, options are available to ease the discomfort.
Corns are often caused by footwear, so try to ensure your shoes are comfortable and give your toes room to wiggle about. Other problems, such as how you walk, can also cause them. If corns keep appearing it's worth speaking to your GP, Podiatrist or Pharmacist.
Hard and soft corns are both caused when skin covering the bones of your foot presses up against the shoe, or when your toes rub against each other. The contact results in the skin building up a protective layer to stop the tissues of the foot from being damaged.
Scholl have a range of products to relieve the pain caused by the corn pressing against the nerves in your foot. Treatment can involve cushioning the corn or applying a treatment to reduce its effects.
The Scholl 2 in 1 Corn Express Pen treats up to 6 corns and is fast acting, providing visible improvement within 5 days.
Butylated Methacrylate Copolymer
- Highly effective and fast acting
- Treats up to 6 corns
- Visible improvement within five days
- Relieves pain