Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream 60ml
Hard skin softening cream
With Salicylic Acid & Lactic Acid
- Reduces Hard Skin & Callus in 7 days
- Formulated for larger areas of skin
- Softens and prepares for easier removal
How does Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream work?
The skin on the foot is unique as it's designed to withstand the day to day pressure of walking and standing. Sometimes prolonged pressure and friction, such as from ill-fitting shoes of being on your feet a lot, can cause hard skin to build up.
The experts at School know that the best way to treat hard skin is to soften & regularly remove it, so they hard created a range of products specially formulated for hard skin.
How is Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream different?
Scholl products are all specially formulated for the unique skin on the feet.
- With Salicylic acid to help bread down stubborn areas of hard skin.
- Specially designed for larger problem areas such as under the heel and ball of the foot.
- Reveals soft, supple, smooth skin.
- Convenient to use, simply apply to affected areas daily and leave to work.
- Suitable for regular use.