Solgar's story started in 1947 in the East Side of Manhattan, when Nat Colby, Mike Goldfarb and Carl Zoll, two pharmacists and a holistic physician, acted upon a shared belief that it is better to prevent diseases with vitamins and minerals than to treat them with pharmaceuticals.
Since then, Solgar have had one vision to develop the most trusted brand in health and wellness, providing solutions for all life stages.
Today, Solgar have more innovated products in more global markets than any other vitamin brand, that meet Solgar industry recognised “Gold Standard” for excellence. In fact, 98% of Solgar consumers state they would recommend the brand.*
Solgar's attention to detail at every stage from manufacturing to distribution has enabled them to set, maintain and raise the 'Gold Standard' for quality and attention to detail. Solgar achieve this by exclusively distributing their products to knowledgeable retailers worldwide who receive Solgar's on-going comprehensive supplement training and nutrition education. These retailers can then guide the consumers through the wide range of supplement choices available.
When purchasing Solgar products, you can be assured of:
- Innovative, science-based products that are renowned worldwide
- No-compromise policy on quality, manufactured in our own state-of-the-art facility
- Products manufacture to the highest specifications (USP Water Purification System to ensure non-contamination)
- Natural, water-based coating instead for all of our coated-tablet products
- 100% recyclable, high quality amber glass bottles
- Naturally sourced ingredients, free from sugar, salt & starch
- Vitamins for all, whatever your lifestyle choice: vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free or dairy free
- Kosher and halal certified products